Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Been Far Too Long

...since my last blog post. The holiday season was overwhelmingly busy. I had so many plushie orders, the volume of which I have to admit I was a tad unprepared for. I have learned a lot though, next year I'll be getting ready for the holidays well in advance!

The piggy herd is doing well. Pocky is back to her old self, eating lots of hay and pellets, and due to all the attention she got from syringe feeding and daily medicine she's even become a lot friendlier. Big brother Miso is also doing great, there's no sign of the abscess returning. Mochi, their mom, unfortunately suddenly stopped eating hay... Her pattern of behavoir was just like Pocky's when she'd gotten ill, so we immediately took her to the vet and got her on the same medicine we used to treat Pocky. Luckily we caught it before the issue progressed further, so she had a quicker recovery.

I've just about caught up on my plushie orders, so I'm ready to take on more custom orders. I've finished a few rat plushies, and even came up with a cute Valentine's plushie idea, so I'll be posting those as soon as I've got some photos taken. In the meantime, here are some custom piggies I made last year for some kind folks over on the GuineaLynx forums.






1 comment: