Monday, February 13, 2012

Guinea Pig Hearts

Hi everyone! *blows away dust* It's been quite a while, hasn't it? I haven't been very active on my blog in a long time, and I'm about to change that. Last year was such a clusterfluff, so a lot of things fell by the wayside, like blogging and updating my DeviantArt page. My guinea pig Miso died, my mouse Miss Wilhelmina Mousiekins died, and my closest friend passed away. Aside from all that stress I got sick a lot. (I'm blaming iron deficiency for most of that).

I do still have some squeakies! I have my little peeg Pocky, she's a shy little girl who's really come out of her shell and will be 6 years old this May. There's a naughty peeg named Archie, who likes to eat hair and be as difficult as he can because he knows he's cute enough to get away with it. I also have a mouse named Miss Sylvia Squeakington. In about a month or so I'll be adopting a DOG! I'm so incredibly excited! I haven't had a dog of my own in years!

I've been busily plushing away, making piggies and rats and mice. I'm hoping to find time to make new types of plushies, and use some of the cool furs I've amassed. I also want to start doing pet portraits. Of course I'll still be taking plushie commissions. Here are pics of some piggy plushies with colorful hearts on their little bums, so enjoy those while I work on my photos of the custom plushies I've made recently.















2 comments:

  1. I have three guinea pigs Cocoá, Lightning, and Oreo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are impressive. Truly great work. 😊

    ReplyDelete